It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:38 pm
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Nagant Modders Forum

Mosin Nagant Action Wrench

Modders forum, tips, tricks and more..

Re: Mosin Nagant Action Wrench

Postby CCA762 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:08 am

Fung_13 wrote:Looks Awesome!!!! So the question..... How much and where can I get one?
Much have!!! :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:

Fung_13 We're still working out packaging and pricing. We're looking at offering it as a complete set or the base with one head. You'll be able to order through us at Coyote Creek Armory. I would venture to say the price for the complete set will run between $120-$140 we're still trying to iron out the details. You can contact us at coyotecreekarmory1@roadrunner.com and we'll get you squared away. Thanks.
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 41 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times

Postby Fung_13 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Awesome!! I will be visiting the site to see what other awesome things you are offering for the MN community.. Will be in contact for a barrel set.
Do all you do to the best of your ability for you never know who's watching.

Aim small, miss small
Fung_13
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 39 times
Kudos  Received: 27 times
Medals: 2
NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)

Postby CCA762 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Fung_13 wrote:Awesome!! I will be visiting the site to see what other awesome things you are offering for the MN community.. Will be in contact for a barrel set.

Look forward to hearing from you. I just finished the he receiver for the double build so I'll be posting up those pics. We're also working on developing a muzzle brake so keep your eyes open for that too. Thanks for the support.
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 41 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times

Previous

Return to Mosin Nagant Modders Forum