I did my posts, and thought I would upload some photos. I only bedded the posts, the rest of the action will be done when it returns from Teludyne.
It really felt good to set in the posts, as the holes I drilled for them left a bit of slop. The front lug was only contacting the recoil bolt, with plenty of space due to the lug shape and the fact that this stock did not come with the rifle.
I used this product ($25 at Sportsman's Warehouse) It comes with great instructions and everything you need, besides maybe some rubber gloves and q-tips for clean-up:
Here is the Sloppy start:
I did it in 3 stages, first just enough to set the rear post, covering the trigger actuator with clay to keep out the resin, yet hold the post in proper orientation:
Second fill in around rear post and receiver tang with the Timney trigger removed (If applicable):
The rear looked great afterwards:
I dabbed some around the bottom of the rear post while setting the front:
and the front needed a bit more fill in than the rear:
But now it's snug as a bug: