It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:45 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Nagant Modders Forum

Odyessy in "F" Open

Modders forum, tips, tricks and more..

Re: Odyessy in "F" Open

Postby CCA762 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:24 am

Thanks Gene for all your patience and understanding through this project. You were as much involved as any of us. It was your input with Mr. Manson that really helped in getting a chamber reamer properly cut. Having clients like yourself make it easy to provide good customer service when the customer is understanding of the complexities of a build of this nature. We thank you very much for your encouraging words and we are especially glad that the rifle turned out as good as it has. Can't wait to see the future performance of the rifle. And by the way we are developing a 6.5x54R not a 6.5x47. You could really get me hemmed up building 6.5x47, although it would be an awesome cartridge to stick in a MN. :D
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 35 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times

Postby Deathsythe311 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:45 am

Looks amazing. Glad it all worked out. CCA when you get that 6.5 figured out I'll be talking to you guys to do a build for me in it.
Random avatar
Deathsythe311
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 3 times
Kudos  Received: 36 times
Medals: 1
Nice Build Award (1)

Postby CCA762 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:59 am

Deathsythe311 hopefully it won't be much longer on the 6.5x54R builds. We'll definitely let you know.
"I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy." Isaiah 54:16 NLT
CCA762
Sniper
Sniper

Kudos Given: 35 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times

Previous

Return to Mosin Nagant Modders Forum