It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 am
Change font size
Southern California Mosin Owners The Forum For Mosin Nagant Enthusiasts Worldwide!

Mosin Nagant Aftermarket Parts

No Jam Magazine

Stocks, Scopes, Triggers and more..

No Jam Magazine

Postby Even11 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 pm

What do you guys think about the no jam finn magazine they keep selling on ebay?

something like this one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mosin-Nagant-Fi ... 4abd1ab33a

-Dane
Every snowflake is unique. There are uncountable grains of sand on the beach. Mosin-Nagants are like sandy snowflakes. You’ll never get all the ones you want.
Even11
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 31 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times
Medals: 3
NRA Member (1) NRA Instructor (1) Finnish Variant (1)

Re: No Jam Magazine

Postby Marauder 1 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am

Hey Dane I've always wanted to try adding one on a standard Mosin Nagant. I don't know if the spring and floor plate is the same, so the mag alone may not be enough. Thanks for showing that to me now I've gotta try and get one.
Seeya
Mark
“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)
Marauder 1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kudos Given: 230 times
Kudos  Received: 206 times
Medals: 4
StraightJacket Owners (1) NRA Member (1) Finnish Variant (1)
Video Award (1)

Postby kermit » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:35 pm

i don't see my reply on here. i bought 2 of them. 1 i put in my 1941 Izhevsk M91-30 and 1 in my 1954.9 T53. the 41 also has a smith's 2 roller pin trigger and smith modified finn sear and a smith's sight front sight.. yes josh modified a nos finn sear for me to work with his 2 roller pin trigger. i like the finn parts and also have a finn sear -unaltered -in my T53. i am trying to modify russian magizines to have the 2 dents that align the bullets as they feed upwards in magizine.
me? i say "buy 1" too bad josh does not make triggers that are 1 pin or 2 pin due to suit happy people,as if you have one you would love it as they are better than finn 2 pin trigger and sear as i have finn triggers and non smith altered ones.
kermit
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 48 times
Kudos  Received: 9 times

Postby Even11 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Seems like a good enough idea, I don't know that I have any Mosins that jam regularly though. I'll probably pick one up one of these days though!

-Dane
Every snowflake is unique. There are uncountable grains of sand on the beach. Mosin-Nagants are like sandy snowflakes. You’ll never get all the ones you want.
Even11
Range Master
Range Master

Kudos Given: 31 times
Kudos  Received: 21 times
Medals: 3
NRA Member (1) NRA Instructor (1) Finnish Variant (1)

Return to Mosin Nagant Aftermarket Parts