I've tried just about every trigger mod out there and Timney is simply the best for your Mosin Nagant.
Mosin Nagant Images
“The right of the people to keep and bear…arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country…” (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789]
- Homeowner fights off burglar, WRTV, Indianapolis, Ind. 07/22/14
- Doctor fires back at Pennsylvania hospital gunman
- Colorado: Gun law based on flawed estimate
- Obama’s empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Massachusetts: Patrick signals support for gun measure backed by police chiefs
- Canada: Conservatives’ gun law changes would ease transportion restrictions, require mandatory safety courses
- Mayor Sly James pushes for an open carry ban in Kansas City
- Shaneen Allen, race and gun control
- NRA kicks off voter registration drive with provocative ad
- Tennessee restaurant owner welcomes gun owners
Visitors to www.socamo.com
I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.
- Quiz: How Gun Friendly Are You?How gun friendly are you, really? Take the quiz to test yourself!The post Quiz: How Gun Friendly Are You? appeared first on Gun News--News By The Barrel.
- The Second Strike of the Match: The Beginning of the American RevolutionRead Part I Here We left off with Col. Smith marching his soldiers towards Concord after their “victory” on Lexington Green. It’s now early in the morning of April 19th, 1775. Dr. Samuel Prescott had been riding through dawn alerting colonist throughout Concord that the Regulars were out. He soon arrived in Acton, where he called upon the leader of the lo
- Federal Agents Hold Boy Scouts at GunpointPresident Obama’s border patrol just got tough on immigration. An Iowa Boy Scout troop was in Canada on a three-week camping trip when they attempted to come back into the United States. Troop 111 encountered a no-nonsense border agent, who is camera-shy. When the agent stopped the scouts, one of the boys snapped a picture of the agent, and that is when thin
- Beretta Moving Maryland Business to TennesseeThe Volunteer State has scored a major victory in attracting new business. Beretta announced Tuesday that it will be moving all of its Maryland based manufacturing to Tennessee, as opposed to the original plan, which called for just new products to be produced there and leaving legacy lines in Maryland. Jeff Cooper said in relation to the change of plans, “W
- Top Products by MAG Tactical SystemsMAG Tactical Systems specializes in AR-15′s, M-16′s and suppressors. All of their products are made in the USA.The post Top Products by MAG Tactical Systems appeared first on Gun News--News By The Barrel.
- Multi-Cal. Takedown Sniper Rifle by Nemesis ArmsNemesis Arms presents the Vanquish Precision Multi-Caliber Takedown Sniper Rifle. From the case to the range, Nemesis Arms claims this product to be convenient, diverse and powerful.The post Multi-Cal. Takedown Sniper Rifle by Nemesis Arms appeared first on Gun News--News By The Barrel.
- PS1 and PAR Pocket Pistols by Heizer Defense (VIDEO)Heizer Defense puts all of its energy into three simple, powerful pistols: The PS1, the PAR and the Hedy Jane.The post PS1 and PAR Pocket Pistols by Heizer Defense (VIDEO) appeared first on Gun News--News By The Barrel.
- Introducing the Salvo 12, a Mass Produced Shotgun SuppressorWho wants a suppressed shotgun? If you raised your cyber-arm then you are in luck. A Utah company, SilencerCo held a launch party for a brand new shotgun suppressor. Now, this is not a “new” idea, as shotgun suppressors have been around, but they tended to be custom-made accouterments, as opposed to mass-produced accessories. Mike Aland, VP of marketing for
- .223 Remington Cartridge VS. 5.56 NATO CartridgeLooks the same to me. So, why do some rifles have engraved on the receiver .223 Remington, some say 5.56, and some say both? These two cartridges do look identical. Well, as the old saying goes, never judge a book by its cover. These two cartridges are different and designed for different purposes. First off, let’s look at a little history of these popula
- Bloomberg’s Vision of AmericaI can’t help but wonder if Michael Bloomberg is even living on the same planet as the rest of us. In a Rolling Stone interview published on Monday, the former New York mayor and founder of such anti-constitutional organizations as Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) and Everytown for Gun Safety tried to float a backhanded joke about rural Colorado voters. It
- Quiz: How Gun Friendly Are You?