I've tried just about every trigger mod out there and Timney is simply the best for your Mosin Nagant.
Mosin Nagant Images
“The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” -Thomas Jefferson.
- NRA Goes Big In Key Senate, Governor's Races
- D.C. Council, mayor crafting bill governing gun carry outside the home
- California: Governor Brown Needs to Hear Your Opposition to Four Pending Anti-Gun Bills
- Fact Checker: Are gun-background-check claims true?
- N.J. GOP Assembly leader Bramnick calls for lesser punishments for some gun crimes
- Obama administration forcing new gun buyers to declare race, ethnicity
- Prosecutor seeks time to rethink position on Shaneen Allen gun case
- Online ammo retailers targeted in lawsuit by gun ban group
- More review sought in N.J. gun case
- Turn-in legislation passes New Jersey Assembly
Visitors to www.socamo.com
I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.
- Harvey Weinstein Promises to Change, Then Doesn’tHarvey Weinstein is about as famous as anyone can be in Hollywood. He has been the producer behind some of the most successful and critically acclaimed movies and TV shows in modern times. He is also a staunch supporter of gun control and an ardent opponent of the Second Amendment. What makes Harvey Weinstein a great target for writers like me is his duplici
- Clark County Shooting Complex Gets New SponsorLAS VEGAS, NV — Clark County Shooting Complex, a large shooting destination in Las Vegas, has solidified a new sponsor for their range. Beretta U.S.A. Corporation has committed to providing the complex with 50 brand new Beretta firearms for the rental pool. With the donation of firearms and training for staff, Beretta will become the official sponsor of the
- Guns Don’t Kill People, Liberals DoLiberals see guns as evil. They blame the gun for how a person uses it. This thinking, or lack thereof, shows a real disconnect from reality. Guns are inanimate objects. They don’t kill people — but liberals do. I’m sure that some may be asking, “Why is he saying that liberals kill people?” The answer is quite simple; I say it because it’s true. I should ma
- Tell Me Lies, Sweet Little Lies: Reporter Debunks Assault Weapon MythsI love Fleetwood Mac! One of my favorite songs is “Little Lies.” I never knew that this was a song about government, though, how odd is that?! What, you don’t believe me? Then, obviously, you never paid attention to the words! Here’s the chorus — tell me that is not the mantra we are humming? Tell me lies Tell me sweet little lies (Tell me lies, tell me, t
- Respect the Gun, Respect the Person — Teaching New ShootersIt’s taken a while to really formulate my thoughts regarding some of the recent gun-related accidents that have happened over the past few months, and the conclusion that I’ve come to is this: I’m sick and tired of stupid fools who do not respect their firearms and who do not respect others enough show proper courtesy or restraint when exposing new shooters
- The .38 Special (+P) and Full-House Wadcutter LoadsMost commercial .38 Special ammo can be relied upon to produce only marginal performance from the short (
- Sig Sauer ATF Lawsuit Back OnLast spring, it was announced that Sig Sauer intended to sue the ATF. The suit is based on a new barrel that Sig Sauer has designed which incorporated an open baffle system to act as a muzzle brake. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) has designated this unique muzzle brake as a silencer. Their ruling is because of the design of the brake. Acco
- A Rebuttal to Dan Foster M.D.The Charleston Gazette recently published an article written by a respected physician and former State Senator. I believe that it is important that these articles are responded to refute specific issues raised by authors. Dr. Foster has a sincere belief that family physicians need to be involved in gun related deaths; what he deems as worse than the threat o
- Southern JargonThe post Southern Jargon appeared first on Gun News--News By The Barrel.
- Missouri Governor’s Veto OverriddenMissouri Governor Jay Nixon recently vetoed Senate Bill 656 which allowed for school teachers to be armed and lowered the age to obtain a concealed carry permit from 21 to 19. Nixon, a Democrat, has a history of vetoing pro-gun legislation. The law covers the following issues: Allows the open carrying of firearms in all localities with a carry permit. Some
- Harvey Weinstein Promises to Change, Then Doesn’t