I've tried just about every trigger mod out there and Timney is simply the best for your Mosin Nagant.
Mosin Nagant Images
“The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” -Thomas Jefferson.
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 21, No. 16 04/18/2014
- Arizona: Governor Signs Pro-Gun Bills, Other Bills Await Consideration and Signature
- Rhode Island: Senate and House Committees Stall Multiple Anti-Gun Bills
- Nebraska: Legislature Adjourns with Passage of Emergency Powers Legislation
- N.J. man’s handgun case before U.S. Supreme Court on Friday
- No Negotiation, Only Victory Over Anti-Gun Fanaticism
- Sen. Cornyn Sends Letter to Holder Demanding Answers on DOJ's Proposal to Push "Smart Guns"
- Bloomberg Rebrands Gun Control Apparatus, Pledges $50 Million to Fight NRA, Second Amendment
- Man fells vicious dog, The Daytona Beach News-Journal, Daytona, Fla. 04/15/14
- Outrage of the Week: One Yellow Squirt Gun, Plus Zero Common Sense Enforcement, Equals 10-Day Suspension
Visitors to www.socamo.com
I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.
- Helping Our Anti-Gun Friends With FactsI am done with the gun debate. Much like arguing with a five year-old, the only thing that the gun debate does is create unneeded stress and gives the gun-grabbers undeserved attention. Facts are on our side of this issue, while the anti-gunners use emotion and knee-jerk reactions in an attempt to rally support for their attempt at undoing the Second Amendme […]
- The “Rosco”I recently wrote in another article about a cardboard box filled with dangerous items that some friends had found while cleaning out an elderly parent’s house prior to sale. One of the items in the box was a Rosco brand six-shot revolver chambered for .22 short. Rosco was one of several brands of inexpensive revolvers made by the firm of Röhm Gesellschaft (R […]
- Do You Think the Police Can Protect You?DENVER, CO—A Denver woman is dead and her husband is in jail. Monday night, the wife of Richard Kirk called 911 to report her husband acting strangely. According to Denver Police the wife reported that Kirk was, “talking about the end of the world.” Kirk also asked his wife to shoot him. The wife called 911, fearing for her life and the life of her 3 childre […]
- Hey, America, Have You Had Enough Yet?I read a news article the other day about a young boy being suspended from school for twirling a pencil in the classroom. It seems that a 7th grader at Glen Meadow middle school in Vernon Township in New Jersey, was suspended for “twirling” a pencil in “gun fashion”. Another of his classmates said he was playing with a pencil, like it were a gun and it made […]
- First CT Gun Owner Charged for Unregistered Assault RifleMILFORD, CONN.—The first man has been charged under the new Connecticut assault weapon registration law. Police directing traffic heard a gunshot nearby, and they followed the sound of the gunshot to investigate. They were lead to the home of James Toigo, where an investigation turned up a dead squirrel, an unregistered assault rifle and three high-capacity […]
- Sig Sauer and ATF Set to Face Off in CourtAt the 2013 Shot Show, Sig Sauer introduced the MPX with the optional 9” muzzle brake, bringing the overall length of the gun to 16”, making it a legal rifle under National Firearms Act (NFA) rules. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) has designated this unique muzzle brake as a silencer. Their ruling is because of the design of the brake. Acco […]
- Granny Get Your GunLet us make a simple assumption: Except for those of us with the most rigid and intolerant political views, most will have close associations with people on both sides of the traditional political fence. So, for the purposes of this article, let’s pigeonhole everyone in our circle of friends and family into one of two categories. We can call them “gun people […]
- $50 Million for Bloomberg Anti-Gun MovementNEW YORK CITY, NY—Former tyrant Mikey Bloomberg is back in the news, this time for his commitment to spend $50 million to fight the National Rifle Association (NRA). He apparently did not learn his costly lesson in Colorado last year when he involved himself in the recall election of the state senators. This time, Bloomberg does not plan on doing television […]
- BLM Cites “Safety Concerns” Regarding Retreat at the Bundy RanchI guess by now, we are all familiar with the story of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his dispute with the federal government over the land on which his family has been grazing cattle since the 1870s. Honestly, I can make neither heads nor tails of the whole situation. On one hand, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) claims that Bundy owes the US government […]
- New York’s SAFE Act“The SAFE Act stops criminals and the dangerously mentally ill from buying a gun by requiring universal background checks on gun purchases, increases penalties for people who use illegal guns, mandates life in prison without parole for anyone who murders a first responder, and imposes the toughest assault weapons ban in the country. For hunters, sportsmen, a […]
- Helping Our Anti-Gun Friends With Facts