I've tried just about every trigger mod out there and Timney is simply the best for your Mosin Nagant.
A Friend needs your help
Mosin Nagant Images
no images were found
“A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.” – G. Gordon Liddy
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Visitors to www.socamo.com
I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.
- President Obama’s New Gun ControlSo, with Pres. Obama’s new gun control announcement, it made a lot of people upset and worried. What are your thoughts?The post President Obama’s New Gun Control appeared first on Gun News.
- The 3 Essential Kinds of Confidence: A Play on Daniel BooneThe famous frontiersman and near-founder of Kentucky, Daniel Boone was once quoted as saying, “All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.” Although I would amend that statement to apply to my own life, I find that it mostly holds true — just not quite for the […]
- Gun Club Membership Tax Prohibition Passes LegislatureThe Florida Senate and House have passed a tax cut package bill, HB33A, which expressly forbids the Florida Department of Revenue from trying to collect sales taxes on gun club membership fees. Several clubs were considering closing their doors because of alleged back taxes. This is great news for gun owners. Here’s the release from […]
- NJ Woman Killed by Ex-Boyfriend While Awaiting Gun PermitThis story never saw the light of day on CNN or MSNBC. Bloomberg and his army of clones won’t be retelling this story to their mindless followers, either. Carol Browne had a violent ex-boyfriend named Michael Eitel who had threatened her life in the past. She followed the laws of New Jersey and petitioned for a […]
- Authors of FBI Report on Public Shootings Admit “Our Data Is Imperfect”For months I had tried getting a response from the Department of Justice and the authors of a FBI report on “active shooters” regarding errors that the CPRC had found. I then published a research in the March 2015 issue of the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences. That finally got a response from two of the FBI study’s authors, Pete Blair and […]
- Obama Pushes for Greater Gun Laws, Unified AgendaPresident Barack Obama is on the proverbial death bed of his presidency. We have reached the 23rd hour, and his legacy is less than stellar. He has botched foreign relations, his domestic policies have put the middle class in financial chaos, Obamacare is about to implode. As the first black president, he has actually made […]
- Do Men Carry Guns to Feel Like Men?I read an interesting Op-Ed piece this past weekend that was published in the Los Angeles Times. The title “Why Men Feel the Need to Carry Guns” caught my eye and I decided to read it, even though I was expecting a liberal hit piece. The piece was written by Jennifer Carlson, a young lady […]
- SCOTUS Refuses to Hear Jackson v City and County of San FranciscoThe Supreme Court of the United States has just issued their refusal to hear the case Jackson v. City and County of San Francisco. The case involves two important legal issues that are affecting the citizens of San Francisco city and county and their Second Amendment rights. San Francisco has a law that requires all […]
- The Glock 35: More than Just a Race GunAs some of you may have noted in reading some of my previous articles, I’m something of Glock fan. Sure, I have (and have had) several Glock pistols over the years, including Glock 17′s and Glock 22’s. And now, that list has grown to include the fabled Glock 35. Let me tell you, you get […]
- Democrats Want Liability Insurance for Gun OwnersCarolyn Maloney-D NY, wants all gun owners or those purchasing a gun to have liability insurance or face a $10,000 fine. According to Maloney, “We require insurance to own a car, but no such requirement exists for guns. The results are clear: Car fatalities have declined by 25 percent in the last decade, but gun […]
- President Obama’s New Gun Control