I've tried just about every trigger mod out there and Timney is simply the best for your Mosin Nagant.
Mosin Nagant Images
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.~Winston Churchill
- Wyoming: Gun Free Zones Act Repeal Gutted in Senate Committee
- Washington: Vote Expected on Radical Anti-Gun Legislation in Committee by Tomorrow, Your Action Needed Now!
- Arkansas: Multiple Pro-Gun Bills Introduced in Legislature
- Minnesota: Pro-Gun Legislation Introduced and Awaiting Consideration in Minnesota Legislature
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama Couldn't Ban Guns, So He's Trying To Ban Bullets
- South Dakota: House Overwhelmingly Passes “Shall Sign” Legislation
- West Virginia: Permit Holder Confidentiality Legislation to Receive Hearing Tomorrow
- Michigan: CPL Reform Bill Headed to Governor Snyder, Air Gun Reclassification Package to Senate
- Pennsylvania: Gun Registration Scheme Legislation Introduced
- California: Help NRA and CRPA Oppose CA DOJ’s Improper Emergency FSC Regulations Today!
Visitors to www.socamo.com
I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.
- CNN Contributor Calls for No Guns in CarsA couple of weeks ago, Tammy Meyers of Las Vegas, Nevada was shot to death in her driveway after what was initially reported as a road rage incident. According to the Meyers family, Tammy had taken her 15 year-old daughter for a driving lesson and when they were returning home a silver car cut them […]
- Obama Labels 2A Supporters As Domestic TerroristsI’m very angry writing this article. Obama and his henchmen have stooped to an all-time low with the leak of a report by the Department of Homeland Security that was never meant to go public. The DHS has produced an intelligence paper stating that right-wing conservative groups are to be considered terrorists. The report claims […]
- The War on Handguns in CaliforniaIt is not a huge secret that the California State Legislature and the California Dept. of Justice does not want handguns in California (or any firearm really) in the hands of regular folks like you and I. Many of them have actually said so, believing that the root of crime is based on the proliferation […]
- Forgiving the Foe — The Nanette Wride StoryEvery day, hundreds of thousands of men and women wake up and get dressed, put on dark blue, khaki, green, black, or gray pants and shirt. They attach a badge — whether star or shield shaped, it doesn’t matter. They wear a belt with all of the necessary tools to fight violence and lawlessness. They […]
- ATF Proposes Big Changes Gun OwnersThe Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms has started 2015 by issuing several new proposals that will have huge impacts on shooters throughout America. The ATF has recently reversed themselves on two key issues. The first issue is on their previous ruling that stabilizers for AR-pistols were legal and did not make the pistol into […]
- NFAFA Director Requests Bills to Fix Unjust Gun LawsThe NFAFA’s (National Firearms Act Freedom Alliance) chairman and executive director, Todd Rathner, has recently requested that two bills be filed that further protect Second Amendment rights. Rathner, a former NRA lobbyist with 20 years of experience lobbying for the Second Amendment, has high hopes for these bills, which counteract issues in the Defense to […]
- Missouri Governor’s Veto OverriddenMissouri Governor Jay Nixon recently vetoed Senate Bill 656 which allowed for school teachers to be armed and lowered the age to obtain a concealed carry permit from 21 to 19. Nixon, a Democrat, has a history of vetoing pro-gun legislation. The law covers the following issues: Allows the open carrying of firearms in all […]
- Utah Teacher Shoots Self in Leg At SchoolTAYLORSVILLE, UTAH — An elementary school teacher (who is still unnamed) shot herself in the leg Thursday morning before school started. The teacher shot herself at approximately 8:45 a.m. while she was in the bathroom. No students witnessed the shooting, although according to Granite District Spokesperson Ben Horsley, “a handful” of students may have heard the shot. […]
- 9/11 — A Nation in HealingThirteen years ago, as all of us remember so well, our country changed forever, as did thousands of families and the skyline of New York City. The National September 11th Museum has been opened for three years now (September 11, 2011). The memorial reminds us as Americans of the tragic loss of so many lives […]
- The New Face of Moms Demand Action, Erika QuinnDon’t you love a feel good story, one that just makes you happy deep inside? I know I do. With this love for feel-good stories, I bring to you, my loyal readers, the new face of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, Erika Quinn. This is by far my favorite group because they […]
- CNN Contributor Calls for No Guns in Cars